Inspired Intent Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here guild members and visitors can post about a variety of topics. Be sure to check back often!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

World of Logs *Check frequently, will be updated after every raid!*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Signz

World of Logs *Check frequently, will be updated after every raid!* Empty
PostSubject: World of Logs *Check frequently, will be updated after every raid!*   World of Logs *Check frequently, will be updated after every raid!* EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 10:07 pm

Starting next week (15-April), I'll be running logs for our raids. What this means is that you'll be able to view our performance, real time, after every boss attempt/kill. Every raider participating in our core raids, and future progression SHOULD check our logs after every raid night to examine their performance as compared to others on the same boss, and see what could be improved, and what HAS improved. Every role is covered in this, and if you need further explanation on how to fully utilize this tool, please let me know and I'll be more than happy to give you a rundown on what to look for, and how to read them.

This post will be updated after every raid with a link to follow to the parse for that given raid, so please check back after every raid, as it will be immediately updated.  As a little incentive, World of Logs actually lists world and US rankings, so if you think you're capable, set some records and get the guild some notoriety!

That said, Enjoy!
~Signz
Back to top Go down

World of Logs *Check frequently, will be updated after every raid!*
Page 1 of 1