Inspired Intent Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here guild members and visitors can post about a variety of topics. Be sure to check back often!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Group 2 Weekend

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Konimi/Crimms

Group 2 Weekend  Empty
PostSubject: Group 2 Weekend    Group 2 Weekend  EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 11:02 am

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to say good job this weekend to everyone who made the raid. For those of you who didn't make it with a few exceptions, you have been replaced if you look at the raid tab on the website you will see the new and current roster. This decision was based by me and me only. I have told everyone that these would be tryouts and if you could not make it to let me know. However gear issues and having other things to do on that day I understood and changed days around, but if you still didn't let me know or if you thought it was ok to miss that was incorrect. Thank you for showing your interest and we would love to still keep you in the guild and maybe be able to have you in a group in the future Smile..

Now for those of you who made the cut welcome to the roster Smile it was fun having all you this weekend in the group a lot of good times hope you guys got some gear and let's look forward to normals this week as long as we all show up also do remember that these next few weeks will crutial to our raiding so be ready to get our progresson ON!

OH and tru and til thanks for helping me recruit and find people to fill these spots when we had the people drop with no excuses much appreciated.

Konimi/Crimms
Back to top Go down

Group 2 Weekend
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inspired Intent Guild Forums :: News :: Raiding news-
Jump to: