Inspired Intent Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here guild members and visitors can post about a variety of topics. Be sure to check back often!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This weeks raiding

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Konimi/Crimms

This weeks raiding Empty
PostSubject: This weeks raiding   This weeks raiding EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 9:29 am

Wow guys just wanted to post and say amazing!!! This weeks progress with a new group, getting almost a full clear AWESOME! Tonight we will be 14/14 good job everyone so far this has been one of the best raiding times due to no raging and being able to have fun yet still progress..
Back to top Go down
Signz

This weeks raiding Empty
PostSubject: Re: This weeks raiding   This weeks raiding EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 10:47 pm

I wanted to wait until after this week's raid to post a reply. After EVERYONE'S performance this week, I'd like to say that I'm both very impressed and very proud of our core. Even though we lost some key personnel either by internet issues, or by other happenstance, you still operated like a team, and overcame those obstacles. One of the most important thinks to keep in mind is that what took guilds which have been raiding together for years to accomplish in 2-3 weeks, we managed to do in the same amount of time, with exponentially less guild wide raiding time AND with pugs. Once we get the coordination down, I believe we can push serious progression ranking among the guilds who raid the same amount of time we do. Again, great job all around
Back to top Go down

This weeks raiding
Page 1 of 1