Inspired Intent Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here guild members and visitors can post about a variety of topics. Be sure to check back often!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A LITTLE ABOUT YOUR SELF OH AND ME TOO!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Konimi/Crimms

A LITTLE ABOUT YOUR SELF OH AND ME TOO! Empty
PostSubject: A LITTLE ABOUT YOUR SELF OH AND ME TOO!   A LITTLE ABOUT YOUR SELF OH AND ME TOO! EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 9:15 am

Hey guys just wanna say hello and thanks for the invite to the guild. So far so good, it seems like a great place to be and this weeks raiding was amazing Smile gonna finish strong tonight. Also I would like to get a little thread started for those of us who are new here and might not know much about each other.. Feel free to put what ever u would like us to know about your self. SO I guess I will Start, I'm 32 i've been Playing WoW since mid vanilla and honestly i hated it so i cancelled my account LOL.. Came back when BC dropped made a new account and this is where i have been since basically. Playing Alliance the whole time i was really bored with it so when a few of my friends came to me about some pvp and to switch to horde I thought about leveling a toon however i didn't wanna spend the time on it at all. Xferred somewhere around last year and have loved K'J since.. Being that i've liked it a lot i now have 4 90's on this server even tho i dont always show em love and they are more of the flavor of the month toons LOL.. I have always raided in WoW ever since i was able to being a part of two server first guilds, raid leading for one through heroic DS progresson while in WOTLK running and being a gm so i have basically done it all. Been through multiple accounts as well but always going back to my main it has been a crazy ride.. Well that's a little about my gaming experiance for wow..

Now on a more personal level like i said i am 32 yrs old, I have a 9yr old son, I work two jobs and have a passion for art and music. Tattoo artist by night i guess u could say i love to draw. More of a fighting game type of player but the mmo scene took me by storm with Ultima Online dunno if any of you ever heard of it.. Thus brought me to world of warcraft. Gaming was always something i have done all my life, And am still very big on it and very competetive as well. I go to an event every year in vegas called EVO and love the competetion from all over the world Smile... Other then that i'm a big family person. Anyways happy raiding guys and i hope to read a some of your stories as well Smile  king 
Back to top Go down
starshift
starshift

PostSubject: Re: A LITTLE ABOUT YOUR SELF OH AND ME TOO!   A LITTLE ABOUT YOUR SELF OH AND ME TOO! EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 3:24 am

Cool Here's a bit about me I guess, I've been around for a while but anyway
As far as Wow experience goes I've been playing since the beta, been on many servers many transfers mostly because it's not the easiest to find nice people to play with. However I have been officer and raid leader in almost every guild I've been in. I have about 6 90's.  As for other game I play about everything most of my games are single player just because I'm not the biggest competitive person, I enjoy pvp and group game put with friends and people I get along with. Right now other than WoW I'm playing D3 (ever since loot 2.0 came out it's awesome), south park, Lightnings Return, Mass Effect, Fall Out and LOL here and there.
I'm also a very big anime fan and of sci-fi and fantasy in general a true nerd at heart some would say.

On a more personal note I'm 28, I think of myself as a very logical person, I like a variety of different music, I take daily walks mostly at night so I can stair at the stars. (look I'm just writing what comes to mind). Most people that know me, know me as a quiet mellow person. I care a lot for people that I accuracy get along with and will do most anything to help them.

Anyway I run my own computer troubleshooting business nothing big but it keeps me afloat. I want to change careers tho because I am getting tiered of it. My main interest other than video games and anime are astronomy, physics and chemistry, science basically not that I practice any of it but I read tons of novels and textbooks on it. I also love to cook experiment with all kinds of different dishes.

I can't think of anything else but here's my facebook if anyone wants to take a look more shit there lol:  https://www.facebook.com/walsh.chaos
and if you do send a request make sure you put you in game name so I know who you are.

Also every time some one puts down a noodle cart I think of

And lastly a song that I can not stop listening to
Back to top Go down
Konimi/Crimms

PostSubject: Re: A LITTLE ABOUT YOUR SELF OH AND ME TOO!   A LITTLE ABOUT YOUR SELF OH AND ME TOO! EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:39 am

nice post let's keep them commin good to know more about ya star hopefully if i need any help u can help me out with my pc Smile
Back to top Go down
Sakk

PostSubject: Re: A LITTLE ABOUT YOUR SELF OH AND ME TOO!   A LITTLE ABOUT YOUR SELF OH AND ME TOO! EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 12:40 pm

Hello I'm Sakkreth or Fireweb depending on how long you've known me for,

I am 21 years old and I live in Quebec for the moment.

I've been playing since WotLK and i would play nothing but warrior, my god do I miss it, I've played warrior through cata but quit early on because of personal reasons and not enjoying the xpac that much.

One thing i love very much is hitting the high numbers in raids and people asking me how i do it, happened once before and I'm going to try doing that again.

Now that's taken care of I'll talk more about myself,
as a child i moved to Zurich and picked up German, while living in Zurich i got to travel to lots of places around the world like Rome, France, Norway, and South Africa.
but because of this I've became somewhat of a loner, i couldn't speak the same language as the local kids very well so they stayed away from me.  Because of that I'm a huge gamer, witch in my opinion isn't too bad.

How i got into WoW, my brother had a friend who wanted to get his friends into WoW, he got my brother and my brother got me into the game, at first i didn't want to play, i didn't think much of my brothers friend playing with my brother and I but i caved in and bought the game, and thats how i last saw my brothers friend ever.  Haven been dumped on Eonar (the first server i ever was on) i made the most of it and lvld a warrior.  I met people that you guys have raided with (Smokeydouble, Konimi) and played throughout WotLK with Smokeydouble as a raid leader, Konimi was someone we where trying to recruit in our guild but because we had this one guy Jettand he wouldn't join.

We attempted to down LK without a second tank and third healer, we puged these spots out a lot but nobody was worth keeping so we never managed to down LK.  Soon after that Smokeydouble and I had a rough falling out and my brother and I left the guild, witch killed the guild.

I skiped cata because i hated what they did to warriors (stance dancing *shudder*, ill never talk about the dark times).

i came back late in MoP, i regret not comming back earlier because I'm loving this xpac
Back to top Go down
Konimi/Crimms

PostSubject: Re: A LITTLE ABOUT YOUR SELF OH AND ME TOO!   A LITTLE ABOUT YOUR SELF OH AND ME TOO! EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 1:41 pm

Thanks for the post Sakk, Being that I have known you for a long time we have had a lot of great times.. WOW jettand what a piece of shit LOL all i have to say about that douche bag.. With all that being said welcome to the guild and back to the game hope to have some more great times with ya man.. I know before you didn't have the oportunity to really raid with me but we will soon change all that Smile.. Let's keep the thread going guys keep on posting I wanna get to know you all and this is a great way of doing it.
Back to top Go down
Thunderbones

PostSubject: Re: A LITTLE ABOUT YOUR SELF OH AND ME TOO!   A LITTLE ABOUT YOUR SELF OH AND ME TOO! EmptyThu May 29, 2014 5:05 am

I made this account but forgot to register it, whoops!

Figured I should maybe write something about myself.
But most of you know me pretty well i suppose from raiding and talking in G chat, so how about games? I'm crazy about games!

I love lore, and story and art design. The way it all structures into one another, i cant help my self!
Feel free to ask me and ill answer any lore question as best i can!
My favorite race is the Draenei, Blue goat aliens for life! But I'm enjoying my troll...

I may play WoW but i also enjoy old school games such as Suikoden II, Final Fanatasy, and most anything on the NES/SNES. I have a soft spot for the Pokemon franchise and still play it to this day (my 3DS friend code is 3136-7920-1662 in case anyone wants to friend me). However my favorite series from the past has to be the Mega Man line. Great level design and fantastic music.

(oh i also love anime!)

Currently I'm waiting for the next episode of Tell Tales The Walking Dead. I loved the last season and this season is getting to be really good too.

I play games for the story, and the challenge, and i get both from WoW... whenever i have to heal Lockiindots anyway...
I dont think there is a single game type i dislike, but if a game has a shitty story, or broken mechanics (DMC: Devil May Cry(the bad game of the series)), i cant stand it. However sometimes a game has such a good story it makes up for the bad mechanics.(Asura's Wrath)

I don't mean to bore you any longer but I enjoy conversations and friendly arguments.

Take it easy!

T-bones
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A LITTLE ABOUT YOUR SELF OH AND ME TOO!   A LITTLE ABOUT YOUR SELF OH AND ME TOO! Empty

Back to top Go down

A LITTLE ABOUT YOUR SELF OH AND ME TOO!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inspired Intent Guild Forums :: News :: General News-
Jump to: