Inspired Intent Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here guild members and visitors can post about a variety of topics. Be sure to check back often!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Diablo 3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
starshift
starshift

Diablo 3                          Empty
PostSubject: Diablo 3    Diablo 3                          EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 4:07 pm

Back to top Go down
Trushotz
GM
Trushotz

PostSubject: Re: Diablo 3    Diablo 3                          EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 9:50 pm

I found this game to be a sad disappointment. I mean I didn't read ahead on it or anything but was hoping for someone with some more changes from diablo 2. Yes I realize its not the exact same game but the style of play is way to similar for me was hoping for something like the difference between warcraft and world of warcraft. it should have had a leap in game play style rather then just a graphics, items and quests revamp!
Back to top Go down
https://inspiredintent.forumotion.com
Bliss
Bliss

PostSubject: Re: Diablo 3    Diablo 3                          EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 9:04 am

Awe, Diablo should have its own forum too! Btw, for any of you that play hit me up, having a blast in seasons! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diablo 3    Diablo 3                          Empty

Back to top Go down

Diablo 3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inspired Intent Guild Forums :: Other Games :: Random Games-
Jump to: