Inspired Intent Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here guild members and visitors can post about a variety of topics. Be sure to check back often!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the new look

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
starshift
starshift

the new look Empty
PostSubject: the new look   the new look EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 11:34 am

I see you've made some changes looks good. However the same problems seems to still persist. Again if your using firefox just click the shield icon in the url bar and change the drop down block to allow. Haven't figured out the fix for chrome tho. There is a permanent fix but this compromises security greatly and is highly NOT recommended. I'm just going to click the shield every time I come here, alternately I'm just going to leave this page open since you will have to redo it every time you close and revisit this page.
Back to top Go down
Enbrel

the new look Empty
PostSubject: Re: the new look   the new look EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 9:08 pm

I use Chrome, have been having no issues so far. What was the problem people were having?
Back to top Go down
starshift
starshift

the new look Empty
PostSubject: Re: the new look   the new look EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 11:53 am

for some reason both firefox and chrome block the forum as untrusted content because apparently it's electronic certification is untrusted. I looked it up and people said it has something to do with the setting that got saved in your local setting. I tried wiping them and all other thing but the only long term I can come up with it disabling protection which I'm not doing because it's a bad idea. So I just have to disable it on this page everytime I visit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the new look Empty
PostSubject: Re: the new look   the new look Empty

Back to top Go down

the new look
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inspired Intent Guild Forums :: Forums and Comp problems :: Forum Issues-
Jump to: